- Yield: 1
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
I was craving a chocolate dessert and a cocktail at the same time. And in order to not indulge I decided to combine both things together. I've been reading quite a bit about making your own Irish cream liqueur and have been studying cocktail books and material lately. And I've also upgraded my bar substantially with all kinds of bitters and ingredients.
My well known love of Nutella put me on the right track for this beverage and I didn't even bother trying to make a chocolate martini. What's better than chocolate you ask? Well, Nutella, of course. So this is how the Nutella Martini came into this world. And it can stick around at my place as long as it wants to!
- Vodka - 3oz
- Cognac - 0.5oz
- Hazelnut Liqueur - 1oz
- Creme de Cacao - 1oz
- Heavy Cream - 0.5oz
- Chocolate Bitters - 2 dashes
- Cocoa Powder - for dusting
- Mix all the liquid ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Chill a cocktail glass
- Add a good amount of very cold and dry ice and shake vigorously until the liquid is ice cold
- Strain the cocktail into the chilled glass and dust with a bit of cocoa powder.